Given an integer array arr of size N, the task is to find the maximum length subarray whose products of element is non zero. .
Input: arr = [1, 1, 0, 2, 1, 0, 1, 6, 1]
Possible subarray whose product are non zero are [1, 1], [2, 1] and [1, 6, 1]
So maximum possible length is 3.
Input: arr = [0, 1, 2, 1, 3, 0, 0, 1]
Possible subarray whose product are non zero are [1, 2, 1, 3] and 
So maximum possible length is 4 .
- Save all the indices of zero from input array.
- Longest subarray must lie inside below three ranges:
- Start from zero index and end at first zero index – 1.
- Lies between two zero index.
- Start at last zero index + 1 and end at N-1.
- Finally find the maximum length from all cases.
Here is implementation of above approach :
Time complexity: O (N)
Auxiliary Space: O (N)
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Maximum Product Subarray | Added negative product case
- Maximum length of subarray such that sum of the subarray is even
- Maximum length of subarray such that all elements are equal in the subarray
- Length of longest subarray of length at least 2 with maximum GCD
- Length of longest subarray with product greater than or equal to 0
- Length of longest subarray with negative product
- Length of longest subarray with positive product
- Length of longest subarray with product equal to a power of 2
- First subarray having sum at least half the maximum sum of any subarray of size K
- Maximum Product Subarray
- Maximum Product Subarray | Set 2 (Using Two Traversals)
- Maximum Product Subarray | Set 3
- Maximum product from array such that frequency sum of all repeating elements in product is less than or equal to 2 * k
- Maximum Length Bitonic Subarray | Set 1 (O(n) time and O(n) space)
- Find maximum average subarray of k length
- Maximum Length Bitonic Subarray | Set 2 (O(n) time and O(1) Space)
- Maximum length subarray with difference between adjacent elements as either 0 or 1
- Maximum sum subarray of even length
- Subarray with difference between maximum and minimum element greater than or equal to its length
- Find subarray of Length K with Maximum Peak
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.