Round 1: Given 3 strings write the code to check if 3rd string is shuffle of the first two strings. Third string is said to be a shuffle of first and second if it can be formed by interleaving the characters of first and second String in a way that maintains the left to right ordering of the characters from each string. Example: katrina, kareena, katkareerinana. Here katkareerinana (“kat” + ”karee” + ”rina” + ”na” ) is shuffle of katrina (“kat” + “rina”) and kareena (“karee” + “na”).
- Amazon Interview Question
- Question in Amazon Interview
- ThoughtWorks Interview Question
- How to answer a coding question in an Interview?
- Microsoft Interview Question for Internship
- Samsung R&D Institute Interview Question
- Nutanix Interview Question | Placement 2019-2020
- Fiberlink (maas360) Interview | Set 2 (Written Test Question)
- Fiberlink (maas360) Interview Experience | Set 5 (Online Coding Question)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Huawei Interview Experience | OnSite Interview ( 5 years experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Interview Experience for Full Time
- Valuelabs-Hyderabad Interview Experience | On-Campus Interview
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience and Interview Questions
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 180 (Telephonic Interview )
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.