Given a string of size n, write functions to perform following operations on string.
- Left (Or anticlockwise) rotate the given string by d elements (where d <= n)
- Right (Or clockwise) rotate the given string by d elements (where d <= n).
Input : s = "GeeksforGeeks" d = 2 Output : Left Rotation : "eksforGeeksGe" Right Rotation : "ksGeeksforGee" Input : s = "qwertyu" d = 2 Output : Left rotation : "ertyuqw" Right rotation : "yuqwert"
A Simple Solution is to use a temporary string to do rotations. For left rotation, first copy last n-d characters, then copy first d characters in order to the temporary string. For right rotation, first copy last d characters, then copy n-d characters.
Can we do both rotations in-place and O(n) time?
The idea is based on reversal algorithm for rotation.
// Left rotate string s by d (Assuming d <= n) leftRotate(s, d) reverse(s, 0, d-1); // Reverse substring s[0..d-1] reverse(s, d, n-1); // Reverse substring s[d..n-1] reverse(s, 0, n-1); // Reverse whole string. // Right rotate string s by d (Assuming d <= n) rightRotate(s, d) // We can also call above reverse steps // with d = n-d. leftRotate(s, n-d)
Below is the implementation of above steps :
Left rotation: eksforGeeksGe Right rotation: ksGeeksforGee
This article is contributed by Rishabh Jain. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Print left rotation of array in O(n) time and O(1) space
- Check if a given string is a rotation of a palindrome
- Lexicographically minimum string rotation | Set 1
- Program for array rotation
- Reversal algorithm for right rotation of an array
- Reversal algorithm for array rotation
- C Program for Reversal algorithm for array rotation
- Block swap algorithm for array rotation
- Find a rotation with maximum hamming distance
- Find the Rotation Count in Rotated Sorted array
- Java Program for Reversal algorithm for array rotation
- Queries on Left and Right Circular shift on array
- Quickly find multiple left rotations of an array | Set 1
- String slicing in Python to check if a string can become empty by recursive deletion
- Lexicographically smallest string formed by appending a character from the first K characters of a given string
Improved By : rachana soma