Learn Java Backend Development – Live Course By GeeksforGeeks
Java is having a strong dominance and demand in the programming world for many years. The Object-Oriented Programming Language can be used for the development of enterprise applications, web applications, desktop applications, android applications, and much more. And, it is being used by a majority of the big tech companies such as Netflix, Google, Uber, etc. Undoubtedly, if you want to make it big in the programming world – learning JAVA will be a worthwhile option for you!!
Now, what is obstructing you to master this enriching programming language JAVA…??
Is it the lack of guidance and quality learning resources…??
If yes, then there is no more need to get worried. GeeksforGeeks is coming up with a remarkable JAVA Backend Development – Live Course that will help you to learn Advanced Java, Spring / Spring Boot, Hibernate, RESTful APIs, Micro-services & related technologies to build Java-based web applications in a most effective, efficient, and interesting way. The course will be mentored and guided by an Industry expert having hands-on experience in the design, development & maintenance of Java (Spring / Spring Boot) based web applications.
The JAVA Backend Development – Live Course will be an online live class program – hence you would be able to attend the classes from any geographical location. Moreover, as it will be an interactive live session, you can ask your doubts to instructor similar to an offline classroom program. Also, the course includes 1 major and 2 minor projects based on real-world applications with guided lab sessions. Here in this course, you’ll get to learn:
- Advanced Java
- Spring / Spring Boot
- JPA, Hibernate
- RESTful APIs
- Redis & Kafka with Spring Boot
- Micro-services & related technologies used to build Java-based web applications
Other than that, some of the additional prominent features of this course are provided below:
- Complimentary Access to Java Collections Course material worth Rs 2499
- Course Completion Certificate
- 6 months access to recorded Live lectures of this course
- Get working experience in real-time applications:
- RESTful web services
The course is open for who everyone who wants to learn and build Java-based web applications, specifically college students who are looking for training in Java /J2EE/ Advance Java /Spring/Spring Boot and the working Professionals who want to learn backend development with Java/ Spring / Spring Boot. Though, you must note that you should know the basics of Java (like if-else, loops, Array, methods, etc.) before registering for this course.
You can directly register yourself for the course by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Step-1: Visit the official page of JAVA Backend Development – Live Course.
- Step-2: Then, Click on the Signup Button and enter the required details in the form such as name, graduation year, etc.
- Step-3: After signing up, you’re required to make the payment by clicking the “Pay Online” button.
- Step-4: Then you’ll get successfully registered for the course and will be able to attend the classes as per the schedule.
For any query, you can drop us an email at email@example.com
The content that will be provided in this JAVA Backend Development – Live Course is as follows:
- Java OOPs Concepts: Object, Class, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction, Encapsulation
- Exception Handling in Java
- Java Collection
- Streams and File Handling in Java
- Threads in Java: Multithreading related concepts, problems, and their solutions
- Introduction to Web Services
- Introduction to Spring Framework
- Introduction to Spring Boot
- RESTful Web Services with Spring and Spring Boot
- RESTful APIs
- Introduction to MySql
- JDBC (Java Database Connectivity)
- Data Access Using JDBC Template
- Introduction to JPA, Hibernate & Spring Data
- Minor Project 1: Developing a Web App (Micro-service) using Spring Boot + Hibernate+ MySQL + RESTful APIs
- Spring Security
- OAuth 2.0
- Redis with Spring Boot
- Minor Project 2 : Developing a Web App (Micro-service) using Spring Boot + Hibernate+ MySQL + RESTful APIs + OAuth 2 + Security
- Kafka with Spring Boot
- Spring Actuator
- Swagger with Spring
Major Project: Developing a complete Web App (that includes some Spring Boot-based Micro-services) for an e-wallet (like Paytm) App, using Spring Boot + Hibernate+ MySQL + RESTful APIs + Redis + Kafka +OAuth 2 + Security. It will have all the common functionalities that any e-wallet (like Paytm) can have.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How will we work on the projects?
Ans. You will begin the project with the help of a course mentor. Each student will be guided by the mentor in the class itself.
Q2. What will be the class and course duration?
Ans. The course includes 14 lectures which will be completed in 7 weeks. Moreover, the classes are scheduled for every Saturday & Sunday.
Q3. When can I access the recorded session of the class (if someone misses the live class)?
Ans. The recorded session of the class will be uploaded in 2 working days.
Q4. How much is a batch size?
Ans. For the ease of the students, the planned batch size is 40 candidates.
Q5: Can I pay through online mode for the course?
Ans: Yes, the payment for the course can be made via online banking, credit/debit cards, UPI (Google Pay, PayTM, Phone pay, etc.).
This JAVA Backend Development – Live Course will surely help you to learn and master JAVA efficiently. So, what are you waiting for now…?? Do register yourself asap!!
Please Login to comment...