Web Designing is one of the most preferred career domains of current times as it offers you numerous career opportunities via full-time jobs, freelancing, blogging, etc. Meanwhile, a proper understanding of the fundamentals of HTML is very much essential if you’re planning to get into the Web Design world as HTML (HyperText Markup Language) is the building block of web designing and development. HTML is primarily used to describe the structure of a web page including organizing the text, defining hyperlinks, graphics integration on the web page, and various other elementary tasks.
Needless to say, a determined mindset willing to craft various prospects of an idea or project onto a website shouldn’t ignore the properties of HTML which is the base of Web Designing. And the best part of HTML is that it is comparatively easier to learn – all you need is the right learning resource and adequate practicing. However, amidst hundreds (or even more than that) learning resources for HTML available both online and offline – to find out a credible and worthwhile one is a challenging job in itself.
But if you’re genuinely willing to learn web designing using HTML – GeeksforGeeks has a dedicated course on this for all of you. The Web Design for Beginners (HTML) Course is a beginner-level course where you will be learning Web Designing through HTML and that too from scratch. This course is specifically designed for the newbies or beginners, or anybody else with a zeal to learn a new skill and will be taught by industry experts.
In this course, you will be undertaking a remarkable journey of web designing with HTML. You will learn to design web pages using the marked-up language, HTML, in a most efficient & interesting manner, and it is also the first step one takes to design their own website. Some of the prominent features of this course are listed below:
- The course is extremely beginner-friendly and is very much recommended to school students
- There will be Premium Lecture Videos delivered by Industry Experts
- Track based learning along with the Diverse Quiz on each topic taught in the course
- You’ll get a Course Completion Certificate recognized by top companies and universities
- In addition, access to the job portal of GeeksforGeeks will also be provided – What else you NEED!!
And most importantly, the Web Design for Beginners (HTML) Course is being provided to you at a student-friendly price of INR 299/-.
It is obvious to become joyful and ecstatic since your website will be ready after you apply the learnings in real-time. But for getting yourself enrolled, the registration process should be known. The process is boxed in these simple steps: –
- Step 1: Visit the official page of Web Design for Beginners Course
- Step 2: At the bottom right, the Sign-Up Now Button of green color will be there. Just hit it and fill in all info like Graduation Year, Contact Details, etc.
- Step 3: Then, you can spot Pay Fee Online below. What’s Next? Use this for paying the complete course fee.
- Step 4: Congrats, as the registration is successful, and you are ready for building a website from SCRATCH!!
In case the queries are still there, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The detailed content that will be provided in this Web Design for Beginners (HTML) Course is as follows:
1. Introduction to HTML
- Basic Introduction
- Tags and elements
- Paragraph and heading elements
- Code editors
2. Styling and Formatting
- Styling ways
- Formatting tags
3. Color Formats
- Introduction to Images
- Image as a link
- Image map
- Background Images
- Introductions to Tables
- Properties in Tables
- Unordered List
- Ordered List
- Description List
8. Blocks and Inline
- Introduction to Block and Inline
9. Responsiveness in HTML
10. More in Elements
- Layout Elements
- Introduction to Forms: Select Element
- Input Elements: Textbox, Checkbox, Radio button, Button, Submit, Reset
- Input Attributes: Min, Max Attribute, Readonly, Disabled, and Required attributes, Maxlength, Multiple and Size attributes
- More on Input Elements: Color, Image, Search, Email, Password, URL, Date, DateTime, Time, Month, Week, File, Tel, Number, Range
- HTML Videos, Audios and YouTube Links
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How can I contact GeeksforGeeks in case of any query or issue?
A. You mustn’t hesitate in calling us at our toll-free number +918069289001. Also, you can drop us a mail at email@example.com
2. Will I get support in clearing my doubts during the program?
A. No, there is no doubt-solving support in this program. Though, the course is designed in such a way that you wouldn’t need it either.
3. How will I register for the web design course?
A. You need to sign up for the course. After signing up, you need to pay when the payment link opens.
4. What certificate will I get after the program ends?
A. You will get a course completion certificate as you complete this program/course.
5. Will I be able to access the course content after the end date?
A. Course content can be accessed after the end date as it offers you lifetime validity.
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...