Given a number n, find LCM of its digits.
Input : 397 Output : 63 LCM of 3, 9 and 7 is 63. Input : 244 Output : 4 LCM of 2, 4 and 4 is 4.
We traverse the digits of number one by one below loop
digit = n mod 10;
n = n / 10;
While traversing digits, we keep track of current LCM and keep updating LCM by finding LCM of current digit with current LCM.
This article is contributed by nikunj_agarwal. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Count of integers in a range which have even number of odd digits and odd number of even digits
- Check whether product of digits at even places is divisible by sum of digits at odd place of a number
- Maximize the given number by replacing a segment of digits with the alternate digits given
- Count of numbers between range having only non-zero digits whose sum of digits is N and number is divisible by M
- Find the Largest number with given number of digits and sum of digits
- Find smallest number with given number of digits and sum of digits
- Find the average of k digits from the beginning and l digits from the end of the given number
- Minimum number of digits to be removed so that no two consecutive digits are same
- Check if the sum of digits of number is divisible by all of its digits
- Smallest number with given sum of digits and sum of square of digits
- Sum of the digits of square of the given number which has only 1's as its digits
- Number of digits in the nth number made of given four digits
- Find the smallest number whose digits multiply to a given number n
- Count number of digits after decimal on dividing a number
- Find count of digits in a number that divide the number
Improved By : Mithun Kumar