- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your areas of interest?
- Explain what & why data analytics?
- Explain the decision tree algorithm
- What is data crunching?
- What are actual and formal parameters in C?
- What is use of directional operator in C?
- What is the difference between using angular braces and double quotes in header files?
- If the probability of a car passing a junction in a 20 minute window is 0.9, then what is the probability for the car to pass the junction in 5 minutes?
- What is the objective of your project?
- Explain project implementation.
- Do you have any questions?
- Given 1 minute of time, Explain Why should I hire you.
- Write a program to find the average of a set of numbers and print the numbers greater than the average using single loop
- Three doors heaven-hell puzzle.
- Few questions based on the hobbies that I have mentioned
Why did you choose this project ?
- Explain your project.
- How and why did you select this approach to implement this project?
- What are the other approaches that could be used to perform this project?
- What would you want to know from us?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- EXL Analytics Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- EXL Analytics Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Global Analytics Interview Experience
- Global Analytics Interview Experience | Set 2
- Analytics Quad4 Interview Experience
- EXL Analytics Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Sigmoid Analytics Interview Experience
- Analytics Quotient Interview Experience (On campus)
- Sigmoid Analytics Company Interview Experience
- Evive Software Analytics Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Schlumberger Pune Interview Experience | Analytics Engineer
- Analytics Quotient(AQ) (On Campus)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)