Given an integer N, the task is to find the largest even and odd N-digit numbers.
Input: N = 4
Even = 9998
Odd = 9999
Input: N = 2
Even = 98
Odd = 99
- Largest N-digit even number will be (10n) – 2 because the series for different values of N will be 8, 98, 998, 9998, …..
- Similarly, largest N-digit odd number will be (10n) – 1 for the series 9, 99, 999, 9999, …..
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
# Python3 implementation of the approach
# Function to print the largest n-digit
# even and odd numbers
odd = pow(10, n) – 1
even = odd – 1
print(“Even = “, even)
print(“Odd = “, odd)
# Driver code
n = 4
# This code is contributed by ihritik
Even = 9998 Odd = 9999
- Smallest and Largest sum of two n-digit numbers
- Largest number in [2, 3, .. n] which is co-prime with numbers in [2, 3, .. m]
- Largest palindrome which is product of two n-digit numbers
- Largest N digit number divisible by given three numbers
- Largest number by which given 3 numbers should be divided such that they leaves same remainder
- Sum and product of k smallest and k largest composite numbers in the array
- Largest of two distinct numbers without using any conditional statements or operators
- Sum and product of k smallest and k largest prime numbers in the array
- Permutation of numbers such that sum of two consecutive numbers is a perfect square
- Numbers within a range that can be expressed as power of two numbers
- Print N lines of 4 numbers such that every pair among 4 numbers has a GCD K
- Numbers less than N which are product of exactly two distinct prime numbers
- Count numbers which are divisible by all the numbers from 2 to 10
- Maximum sum of distinct numbers such that LCM of these numbers is N
- Count numbers which can be constructed using two numbers
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : ihritik