Prerequisite : Lambda in Python
Given a list of numbers, find all numbers divisible by 13.
Input : my_list = [12, 65, 54, 39, 102, 339, 221, 50, 70] Output : [65, 39, 221]
We can use Lambda function inside the filter() built-in function to find all the numbers divisible by 13 in the list. In Python, anonymous function means that a function is without a name.
The filter() function in Python takes in a function and a list as arguments. This offers an elegant way to filter out all the elements of a sequence “sequence”, for which the function returns True.
[65, 39, 221]
Given a list of strings, find all palindromes.
['geeg', 'keek', 'aa']
Given a list of strings and a string str, print all anagrams of str
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Intersection of two arrays in Python ( Lambda expression and filter function )
- Python lambda (Anonymous Functions) | filter, map, reduce
- Spatial Filters - Averaging filter and Median filter in Image Processing
- Map function and Lambda expression in Python to replace characters
- Python | Find the Number Occurring Odd Number of Times using Lambda expression and reduce function
- Difference between List comprehension and Lambda in Python
- Lambda expression in Python to rearrange positive and negative numbers
- Ways to sort list of dictionaries by values in Python - Using lambda function
- Overuse of lambda expressions in Python
- Python | Find fibonacci series upto n using lambda
- Python | sympy.Lambda() method
- Python lambda
- Python Program to Sort the list according to the column using lambda
- Python Lambda with underscore as an argument
- Nested Lambda Function in Python
- Applying Lambda functions to Pandas Dataframe
- Python - Filter and Double keys greater than K
- How to Filter and save the data as new files in Excel with Python Pandas?
- filter() in python
- Python | Filter a list based on the given list of strings
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.