LTI is an on-campus recruiting company and it basically has 3 rounds in the interview process.
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Round
It has 2 profile and it varies across colleges
Round 1: It has two sections, the first section is MCQ’s and Paragraph Writing and the second section is Coding round. The MCQ’s section has 5 subsections
- Aptitude – 10Q
- Logical Reasoning – 10Q
- Verbal – 10Q
- Technical MCQ’s – 40Q
- Psychometric Test – around 80Q
The time limit for the first 3 sections is 10 mins each and for the 4th section, it’s 40 mins and for the 5th its 20 mins.
There was a coding section to promote yourself into the second profile. Coding Section has one question and the time limit is 1hr.
Students who clear only MCQ’s section will be eligible for the base package and students who clear the coding section will be eligible for the top package. Shortlisted students will have their Technical interview.
Round 2: My technical interview was for 30 mins and the questions that were asked to me are
- Tell me about yourself?
- Discussion about the projects that I have done
- What is the difference between DBMS and RDBMS?
- Special features of RDBMS?
- What is the difference between Procedures vs Functions?
- Discussion about my internships.
Do you have any questions? Shortlisted students will have their HR round after 2-3 days.
Round 3: My HR round was for about 20 mins and my questions are
- Introduce yourself.
- Discussion about Internships and Projects.
- Explain Software Development Life Cycle.
- What will you contribute to the world in the next 10 years?
- Given a scenario and how will you develop an Application. (Explaining SDLC)
- Why LTI?
Do you have any questions? I was one among 20 others who got selected for the top package, the interview experience was easy to medium, but they judge your knowledge on multiple topics, overall I had a positive Interview experience.
All the Best to all the aspiring Geeks.