Recently kuliza technology conducted interview at NIT campus . The company did not come to campus , they took interview through skype and hangouts .
First round consists of 15 mathematics and basic English + aptitude questions . relatively simple.
Then there is 2 coding questions , one related to seating arrangement of boys and girls . Test was on hackerrank and total time was 1 hour .(Timing would be an issue , apti+coding in 1 hour ).
They shortlisted almost 13 students .
1st round interview
It was scheduled in skype , but that was not working in college network , so they have done it in phone + coding through skype chat.
1) Deeply about project
2) connections , questions about java script and database .
3) Future enhancements about projects , (suggestions from interviewer) .
4)Algorithm to find smallest element in infinitely long array(use partition , based on binary search) .
5) One problem based coding question (send code through skype chat) .
They shortlisted 7 out of 13 .
2nd round( via Hangouts)
1) Project questions
2) Vertical printing of binary tree .
3) One dynamic programming question, kind of more difficult, i approached through brute force, tried 3 different approaches, brain fusing problem that was :-). (Refer geeksforgeeks for DP, Later i found solution from geeks)
4) About company
5) multi programming and threading
Then they selected 3 candidates, they gave confirmation in next day and offer letter in that weekend !!!
(Make your algorithms and data structures strong, try in a nice way even if you aren’t aware about solution , be confident and cool, refer geeksforgeeks for everything) .
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Kuliza Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Kuliza Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Kuliza Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Kuliza Interview experience (on -campus)
- Kuliza Technologies Interview Experience
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)