First set consisted of basic c question (output based)
Second set was mcq based on computer science subjects like os,ds etc.
2nd round (Technical interview):
To delete a node in linked list given pointer to that node only
How to dynamically allocate memory to 2d matrix
Some basic c questions
Difference between malloc and calloc
Difference between semaphore and mutex
Linked list question liked reversal, addition
3d Round (HR round):
Family background, why kritikal???,hobbies,what do u do in ur weekends,
4th Round (Technical):
To check linked list is palindrome or not
To implement stack using queues
To sort array of 0s 1s 2s
Boundary value traversal of tree
To implement stack.
Level order traversal.
I rejected the offer as there pay scale was not good, In ctc basic salary or not good and was very less.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Mindfire Solutions Interview Experience | Set 2
- Mindfire Solutions Interview Experience | Set 3
- Monotype Solutions Interview Experience
- Sahaj Software Solutions Interview Experience
- Treebo (Ruptub Solutions Pvt Ltd) Interview Experience | Set 1
- Mindfire Solutions Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Interview Experience Opera Solutions, Noida
- Gemini Solutions Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Vizury Interactive Solutions Interview Experience
- Surya Informatics solutions Interview Experience
- Mindfire Solutions Noida Interview Experience (For Internship)
- Tally Solutions Interview Experience (On-Campus) 2018
- Nirvana Financial Solutions Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off campus for Internship)
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Experience (On campus-2018)
- Open Solutions Interview | Set 1