Round 1: The first round was online assessment which is done in home. In this the first part consisted general Aptitude and basic electronics and the second part was C programming. Here u have to write the program.
Two programs were asked Reversing a number and finding absolute difference between original and its reverse. The second program was to find the number of repeated letters in a given string.
This was easy and 87 people were short listed in our college.
Round 2: The second round was technical.
In technical I was asked basic electronics, c programming basics and to write logic for two programs. Unexpectedly even he asked some general questions like
- Tell me about yourself.
- Family Background.
- As I mentioned my hobbies he asked about that.
The technical questions were
- To write a c program to multiply a given number by 2 without using multiplication symbol and to divide by 2 without using division symbol. The logic for this is, if we right shift a number by n bits the number gets divided by 2^n times and if we left shift the number by n bits the number gets multiplied by 2^n times. For example if number is 4 which is 0100 in binary so if it is right shifted by 2 times it becomes 0001 which is equal to 1. So 4>>2= 4 ÷(2^2) which is equal to 1. Hence if we left shift the number by 2 bits it becomes 10000 which is 16. 4<<2 =4×(2^2) which is equal to 16.
- The second program was to find the largest of three numbers using conditional operators.
- What are the storage classes in c and explain their scope and where they are stored.
- In electronics, Explain DAC and ADC.
- What is embedded system.
- What is an amplifier.
Round 3 was HR interview.
- Tell me about your family.
- Explain your objective.
- Why your percentage has decreased too much from 10th to BE?
- Tell me about your project and whose idea was this project.
- What do you think about working in group project?
- Why KPIT ?
- How much sure you are that you will accept the offer if selected?
- About salary and location.Do you have any questions?
I hope this helps.
- KPIT Interview Experience | Set 1
- KPIT Technologies Interview Experience for Trainee Software Engineer
- KPIT Interview Questions (On-Campus)
- Kpit Techologies On-Campus Recruitment 2019
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.