Kotlin is a cross-platform programming language that may be used as an alternative to Java for Android App Development. Kotlin is much simpler for beginners to try as compared to Java and this Kotlin Andriod Tutorial can also be used as an ‘entry point’ for Android App Development. Kotlin is sponsored by Google, announced as one of the official languages for Android Development in 2017. Kotlin programming language is multi-platform, i.e. easily executable on a Java Virtual Machine.
Time and Date Picker
- Android Toast in Kotlin
- Android FrameLayout in Kotlin
- Android TableLayout in Kotlin
- Android ListView in Kotlin
- Android Animations in Kotlin
- Android LinearLayout in Kotlin
- Android RelativeLayout in Kotlin
- Android Slide Up/Down in Kotlin
- Android EditText in Kotlin
- Android Fade In/Out in Kotlin
- Thread Priority in Kotlin & Android
- Android progress notifications in Kotlin
- Why Kotlin will replace Java for Android App Development
- How to create project in Android Studio using Kotlin
- Difference between Java and Kotlin in Android with Examples
- Why You Should Switch to Kotlin from Java to Develop Android Apps?
- Android | How to Create/Start a New Project in Android Studio?
- Android | Android Application File Structure
- Android | AdMob Banner Ads for Android Studio
- Android | How to add Radio Buttons in an Android Application?