KLA Tencor Interview Experience | 4.5 years Experienced
Recently I was interviewed with KLA for Software Technical Lead position and here is my experience.
Usually the interview process would include a hacker rank test and followed by 4-5 rounds of interview at one site after that. However in my case, i was based out of Chennai and was scheduled F2F interview directly with out any hacker rank test.
- Merge K sorted arrays (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/merge-k-sorted-arrays/)
- Print leaders in an array (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/leaders-in-an-array/)
- Find longest repeating non overlapping sub string (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/longest-repeating-and-non-overlapping-substring/)
- Find largest rectangular area in histogram (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/largest-rectangle-under-histogram/)
- Print top view of a binary tree (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/print-nodes-top-view-binary-tree/)
Design elevator system. (Come up with your own design)
- Reverse words of a string (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/reverse-words-in-a-given-string/)
- Some thing similar to (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/minimum-steps-reach-target-knight/)
- Given n points. Find a line segment that passes through maximum number of points.
Round 5: (HR)
- Basic details on my profile?
- why KLA?
Hope this article is helpful for you!
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google and Microsoft Test Serieses.