In July 2019, Keysight Technologies(previously known as IXIA) came to Techno International Newtown for their On-campus drive for the whole Techno India Group Colleges.
Post: Intern Tech I (Full-time Internship)
Duration: 6 months
They conducted 2 rounds for their campus drive.
Round 1: Online Test
There were 3 sections in this Test.
- Section I: It consists of 15 Quantitative Aptitude Questions (MCQ).
Topics covered: Number Theory, Permutation and Combination, Work and Time, Profit and Loss, Ratio, Odd Man Out Series, Probability. Difficulty: Intermediate
- Section II: It consists of 20 Programming MCQ
Topic covered: Array, Pointer, Storage Classes, Macros, Output related questions, Linked Lists, Tree, Graphs. Difficulty: Intermediate
- Section III: It consists of 15 Computer Networks(CN) related MCQ.
Topic covered: OSI Layer, TCP/IP Layer, IPv4 and IPv6, Different protocols and also some based on real-life networking concept.
Round 2: Technical Interview
It consists of 2 sections.
- Section I: Interview on Computer Networks.
They asked me a few questions based on OSI and TCP/IP layers, IPv4 and IPv6, Switch vs Hub vs Router vs Bridge, HTTP vs HTTPS and some real-life questions based on Network Topologies.
- Section II: Pen and Paper-based Coding Round
They asked me 8 coding questions(only using C) in this round. i) Delete all the nodes from a singly linked list
ii) Print the diagonal elements(skipping the alternatives) of a square matrix
iii) Print the elements of a matrix in Zigzag order
iv) Print the middle element of a linked list
v) Write a code to calculate the height of a tree.
vi) Prints the elements of a tree in post order
vii) Print the minimum element of a BST.
viii) Check a binary tree is BST or not.
I answered 6 out of 8 coding questions correctly. And I was selected.
Currently, I am doing an Internship here and after 6 months of internship I am converted as a full-time employee for the post-R&D Engineer I. They extended my internship till the end of May. and I will join as a full-time employee in July.
All the best !!!
- Keysight Technological Interview Experience | (On-Campus)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Paxcel Technologies Interview Experience
- Paxcel Technologies Interview Experience | Set 2
- Interview Experience at Compro Technologies, Delhi
- Interview Experience with Spire Technologies
- TinyOwl Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Volante Technologies Interview Experience
- Mallow Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Edifecs Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1(On-Campus)
- Streamoid Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Freshers)
- Compro Technologies Interview Experience
- HashedIn Technologies Interview Experience | Set (On-Campus)
- Zebra Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Meeami Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Technologies Interview Experience | Set 15 (For project engineer)
- Infoview Technologies (IVTL) Interview Experience | Set 1 (Pool Drive)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.