In July 2018, Keysight Technologies came at Techno International Campus for hiring freshers among the students of Techno India Group.
We had total of 3 rounds.
Round 1: Online Aptitude Test
Test Platform: Interview Mocha
There were three sections in this online test.
Section-A consisted of 10 quantitative aptitude questions. Questions were from the topics of Permutations and Combinations, Probability, Time and Work, Number Theory, Odd Man Out Series. I would highly recommend you to practice from IndiaBIX.
Section-B consisted of 20 computer networking multiple choice questions. Technically, the questions were covered from all the layers of the networking models. Questions level were intermediate.
Section-C consisted of 20 Programming multiple choice questions. All the questions were from data structures, pointers, macros, bitwise operators, output related questions.
Each correct answers yields +3 and an incorrect answer will deduct -1 from your score basket.
Round 2: Technical Interview
Interviewer: Which language are you comfortable in?
I: Okay, So tell me about Abstract Classes.
I: What is interface and (sub-questions related to it).
Next, he started questioning me from C++, constructors, destructors, etc.
Then, he moved onto data structures. Few questions about the singly linked list, circular linked list, etc. Few algorithms about this.
Next section was from the computer network. Questions were like: “Tell me about the layers of TCP/IP model”, “Difference between Switch and Router”, Some questions about FTP, subnet masking, etc.
Round 3: HR Interview
Sadly, I was not selected for the third round, but what I can conclude is that make sure that you are confident enough in DS and Networking.
All the best!
- Keysight Technologies Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Zomato Interview Experience (1 years Experience)
- Hike Interview Experience | Set 7(For SDE iOS) | 2+ Years Experience
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Interview Experience at Naggaro 2019 (3 yrs of Experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Groupon Interview Experience -SDE 2 (6 years experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience (For Experience - 2.8 yrs) | SDE 1
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)
- Delhivery Interview Experience - 1 year of experience
- Juspay Interview Experience - 1 yr. Experience through Hackerearth | SDE - 1
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.