In July 2018, Keysight Technologies came at Techno International Campus for hiring freshers among the students of Techno India Group.
We had total of 3 rounds.
Round 1: Online Aptitude Test
Test Platform: Interview Mocha
There were three sections in this online test.
Section-A consisted of 10 quantitative aptitude questions. Questions were from the topics of Permutations and Combinations, Probability, Time and Work, Number Theory, Odd Man Out Series. I would highly recommend you to practice from IndiaBIX.
Section-B consisted of 20 computer networking multiple choice questions. Technically, the questions were covered from all the layers of the networking models. Questions level were intermediate.
Section-C consisted of 20 Programming multiple choice questions. All the questions were from data structures, pointers, macros, bitwise operators, output related questions.
Each correct answers yields +3 and an incorrect answer will deduct -1 from your score basket.
Round 2: Technical Interview
Interviewer: Which language are you comfortable in?
I: Okay, So tell me about Abstract Classes.
I: What is interface and (sub-questions related to it).
Next, he started questioning me from C++, constructors, destructors, etc.
Then, he moved onto data structures. Few questions about the singly linked list, circular linked list, etc. Few algorithms about this.
Next section was from the computer network. Questions were like: “Tell me about the layers of TCP/IP model”, “Difference between Switch and Router”, Some questions about FTP, subnet masking, etc.
Round 3: HR Interview
Sadly, I was not selected for the third round, but what I can conclude is that make sure that you are confident enough in DS and Networking.
All the best!
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.