Juniper Networks Interview Experience
Written Test: Aptitude + CS Questions (mostly DS + Networks and some OS) + 2 Code questions.
1) C Language questions. Learn C thoroughly.
2) Implement insert in a binary tree
1) Explain C programming stack.
2) What is segmentation fault. What is core dump. How to debug from core dump files
3) Count number of set bits in a binary number.
4) Most questions on C and debugging.
Completely on projects. Also explained the kind of work they are ding there.
F2F 4: With team manager
Explain TOP command. Same discussion regarding projects
Repeat of 3rd round. I think he is a VP. More in depth discussion on projects and stuff.
Poor communication from company side. Very irresponsible. If you are appearing, check withe them regularly regarding the status of you interview and candidature.
This article is contributed by Bharat. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.