JS version release year:
Characteristics of JS:
- Dynamically typed languages: This language can receive different data types over time.
- Light Weight: It is so light weight, and all the browsers are supported by JS.
- Handling: Handling events is the main feature of JS, it can easily response on the website when the user tries to perform any operation.
- Interpreter Centered: Java Script is built with interpreter centered that allows the user to get the output without the use of the compiler.
Advantages of JS:
- It does not require compilation process so no compiler is needed user’s browsers do the task.
Disadvantages of JS:
- It only supports single inheritance, so in few cases may require the object-oriented language characteristic.
- A single error in a code can totaly stop the weside’s code rendering in the wensite.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.