JS version release year:
Characteristics of JS:
- Dynamically typed languages: This language can receive different data types over time.
- Light Weight: It is so lightweight, and all the browsers are supported by JS.
- Handling: Handling events is the main feature of JS, it can easily respond on the website when the user tries to perform any operation.
Advantages of JS:
- It does not require a compilation process so no compiler is needed user’s browsers do the task.
Disadvantages of JS:
- It only supports single inheritance, so in few cases may require the object-oriented language characteristic.
- A single error in code can totally stop the website’s code rendering on the website.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : sonalikamishra29