JS version release year:
Characteristics of JS:
- Dynamically typed languages: This language can receive different data types over time.
- Light Weight: It is so lightweight, and all the browsers are supported by JS.
- Handling: Handling events is the main feature of JS, it can easily respond on the website when the user tries to perform any operation.
Advantages of JS:
- It does not require a compilation process so no compiler is needed user’s browsers do the task.
Disadvantages of JS:
- It only supports single inheritance, so in few cases may require the object-oriented language characteristic.
- A single error in code can totally stop the website’s code rendering on the website.