The :visible Selector is used to select all the elements that are currently visible in the document.
The visible element does not support any condition that is given below:
- Set to display:none
- Form elements with type=”hidden”
- Width and height set to 0
- A hidden parent element (this also hides child elements)
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by jQuery :visible Selector are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- How to check an element is visible or not using jQuery?
- How to select all visible or hidden elements in a HTML page using jQuery ?
- jQuery | :not() Selector
- jQuery | :lt() Selector
- jQuery | :contains() Selector
- jQuery | #id Selector
- jQuery | * Selector
- jQuery | :odd Selector
- jQuery | :last Selector
- jQuery | :has() Selector with example
- jQuery | :first Selector
- jQuery | :even Selector
- jQuery | :gt() Selector
- jQuery | element + next Selector
- jQuery | :nth-child() Selector
- Not class selector in jQuery
- jQuery | :reset Selector
- jQuery | :nth-last-child() Selector
- jQuery | :last-of-type Selector
- jQuery | :first-of-type Selector
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : shubham_singh