jQuery | toggle() Method
The toggle() method is used to check the visibility of selected elements to toggle between hide() and show() for the selected elements.
- show() is run when the element is hidden.
- hide() is run when the element is visible.
$(selector).toggle(speed, easing, callback)
Parameters: It has three optional parameters:
- speed: It is used to specify the speed of the toggle effect. It can be in terms of milliseconds, slow or fast.
- easing: It is used to specify the speed of the element at the different points of animation.
- callback: The function to be immediately called after the toggle effect.
Below is the example to show the toggle() method:
Before clicking on the button:
After clicking on the button:
After clicking on the button again: