This merge() Method in jQuery is used to merge the contents of two arrays together into the first array.
jQuery.merge( first, second )
Parameters: The merge() method accepts only one parameter that is mentioned above and described below:
- first : This parameter is the first array-like object to merge, the elements of second added.
- second : This parameter is the second array-like object to merge into the first, unaltered.
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.interval Property with example
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.off Property
- jQuery | jQuery.support Property
- jQuery | jquery Property
- Underscore.js _.merge() Method
- Lodash _.merge() Method
- How to merge two PHP objects?
- PHP | Ds\Sequence merge() Function
- PHP | Ds\Vector merge() Function
- PHP | Ds\Deque merge() Function
- PHP | Ds\Set merge() Function
- PHP | Ds\Map merge() Function
- D3.js | d3.merge() function
- Git-Checkout And Merge
- How to merge the duplicate value in multidimensional array in PHP ?
- ES6 | Merge Objects
- How to merge the first index of an array with the first index of second array?
- How to merge arrays and preserve the keys in PHP ?
Return Value: It returns the merged array.
Example 1: In this example, the merge() Method merges only two arrays .
Example 2: In this example, the merge() Method merges more than two array.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.