The :lt() selector selects elements using an index number which works on less than a specified number. The index numbers starts from 0.
- index: Index number which is selected. Element which is lesser than the specified index number is selected.
- jQuery | :first Selector
- jQuery | :odd Selector
- jQuery | :not() Selector
- jQuery | :gt() Selector
- jQuery | :last Selector
- jQuery | :even Selector
- jQuery | :has() Selector with example
- jQuery | :contains() Selector
- jQuery | * Selector
- jQuery | #id Selector
- jQuery | :only-of-type Selector
- Not class selector in jQuery
- jQuery | :hidden Selector
- jQuery | :nth-last-of-type() Selector
- jQuery | :selected Selector
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.