The innerWidth is an inbuilt method in jQuery which is used to return the width of the first matched element.
Here selector is the selected element.
Parameters: It does not accept any parameters.
Return value: It returns the width of the selector.
jQuery code to show the working of innerWidth() method:
Before clicking on the paragraph-
After clicking on the paragraph-
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.interval Property with example
- jQuery | jQuery.support Property
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.off Property
- jQuery | jquery Property
- jQuery | css()
- jQuery | #id Selector
- jQuery | :even Selector
- jQuery | parentsUntil() with Example
- jQuery | :first Selector
- jQuery | after() with Examples
- jQuery | on() with Examples
- jQuery | die() Method
- jQuery | last() with Examples
- jQuery | offsetParent() with Example
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.