The jQuery :gt() Selector select all elements with an index greater than index mentioned the matched set.
- index: Index number which is selected. Element which is greater than the specified index number is selected.
- jQuery | :odd Selector
- jQuery | :even Selector
- jQuery | :has() Selector with example
- jQuery | :first Selector
- jQuery | * Selector
- jQuery | #id Selector
- jQuery | :last Selector
- jQuery | :lt() Selector
- jQuery | :not() Selector
- jQuery | :contains() Selector
- jQuery | :header Selector
- How to get a DOM Element from a jQuery Selector ?
- jQuery | :parent Selector
- jQuery | [attribute^=value] Selector
- jQuery | :image Selector
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.