The focusout() is an inbuilt method in jQuery which is used to remove focus from the selected element.
Parameter: It accepts a parameter “function” which is to be executed after execution of fadeout method.
Return Value: It returns the selected element which loses its focus.
jQuery code to show the working of focusout() method:
After clicking inside of the input field focusin will be in action-
After clicking outside of the input field focusout will be in action.
- How to validate input field while focusout ?
- jQuery | jQuery.support Property
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.interval Property with example
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.off Property
- jQuery | jquery Property
- jQuery | after() with Examples
- jQuery | on() with Examples
- jQuery | finish() with Example
- jQuery | innerWidth() with Example
- jQuery | :not() Selector
- jQuery | #id Selector
- jQuery | last() with Examples
- jQuery | Syntax
- jQuery | is() Method
- jQuery | :last Selector
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.