The :focus Selector is used to select all the elements that have focus on the document currently. It is also used with a tag name or using another selector.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by jQuery :focus Selector are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- CSS | :focus Selector
- Difference between :focus and :active selector
- jQuery | focus() with Examples
- How to find which DOM element has the focus using jQuery?
- How to select all on focus in input using JQuery?
- JQuery | Set focus on a form input text field on page load
- jQuery | * Selector
- jQuery | :lt() Selector
- jQuery | :odd Selector
- jQuery | #id Selector
- jQuery | :contains() Selector
- jQuery | :has() Selector with example
- jQuery | :last Selector
- jQuery | :not() Selector
- jQuery | :even Selector
- jQuery | :gt() Selector
- jQuery | :first Selector
- jQuery | :lang() Selector
- jQuery | :submit Selector
- jQuery | [attribute|=value] Selector
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : shubham_singh