Please download the Flipping gallery plugin in your working folder and include all the relevant files in the head section of your landing web page.
Download link: https://github.com/peachananr/flipping_gallery
Example 1: In the following program, the simple call of flipping_gallery() function is shown for basic usage. Previous and Next buttons are provided for handling of flipping images in forward or backward movements.
In the following script, the option setting for flipping in top direction is shown. The programmers can similarly make use of other options as well for different flipping options.
- How to create responsive image gallery using HTML, CSS, jQuery and Bootstrap?
- jQuery | CLNDR Plugin
- jQuery | Alertify Plugin
- jQuery | table2excel Plugin
- jQuery GMaps Plugin
- jQuery Highcharts Plugin
- jQuery | Multiscroll Plugin
- jQuery | Flickerplate Plugin
- jQuery | menu-aim plugin
- jQuery BlockUI Plugin
- jQuery | Mask Plugin
- jQuery | DrawSVG Plugin
- jQuery | Filer Plugin
- jQuery | RowGrid Plugin
- jQuery | Tagsort Plugin
- How to use the Magnific Popup jQuery plugin?
- jQuery | Page Piling Plugin
- How to check if a jQuery plugin is loaded?
- jQuery | Product Tour Plugin
- jQuery | Vertical Dot Navigation Plugin
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.