The event.result is an inbuilt property in jQuery which is used to find the last and previous value returned by an event handler started by the specified event.
Parameter: It does not accept any parameter because it is a property not a function.
Return Value: It returns the last and previous value returned by an event handler started by the specified event.
jQuery code to show the working of event.result property:
Before clicking the button-
After clicking the button-
- jQuery | event.which property with Examples
- jQuery | event.pageY property with examples
- jQuery | event.type property with Examples
- jQuery | event.pageX property with Examples
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.interval Property with example
- jQuery | jQuery.support Property
- jQuery | jquery Property
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.off Property
- jQuery | length property
- jQuery | context Property
- jQuery | event.namespace Property
- jQuery | event.currentTarget Property
- Get the numeric part of CSS property using jQuery
- jQuery event.metaKey Property
- jQuery | event.timeStamp property with Example
- jQuery | event.relatedTarget Property with Example
- jQuery | event.data Property
- jQuery | event.delegateTarget Property
- jQuery | event.target Property with Example
- How to select all elements that contains some specific CSS property using jQuery ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.