The event.delegateTarget property in jQuery is used to return the element where the currently-called jQuery event handler was attached.
- event: It is a required parameter and this event parameter comes from the event binding function.
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.interval Property with example
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.off Property
- jQuery | jQuery.support Property
- jQuery | jquery Property
- jQuery | event.timeStamp property with Example
- jQuery | event.type property with Examples
- jQuery | event.pageX property with Examples
- jQuery | event.pageY property with examples
- jQuery | event.which property with Examples
- jQuery | event.relatedTarget Property with Example
- jQuery | event.result Property with Examples
- jQuery | event.target Property with Example
- jQuery | length property
- jQuery | event.namespace Property
- jQuery | event.currentTarget Property
- jQuery | event.data Property
- jQuery | context Property
- JQuery | Setting background-image using CSS property
- Get the numeric part of CSS property using jQuery
- How to select all elements that contains some specific CSS property using jQuery ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.