The deferred.pipe() method in jQuery is used to add utility method to filter, chain Deferreds.
deferred.pipe([doneFilter][, failFilter][, progressFilter])
Parameters: This method accepts three parameter as mentioned above and described below:
- doneFilter: It is an optional function which is called when the Deferred is resolved.
- failFilter: This is an optional function which is called when the Deferred is rejected.
- progressFilter: This is an optional function which is called when progress notifications are being sent to the Deferred object.
Return Value: This method returns the deferred object.
Example 1: In this example, the pipe method is called with resolve method.
Example 2: In this example, the pipe method is called with reject method.
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.interval Property with example
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.off Property
- jQuery | jQuery.support Property
- jQuery | jquery Property
- jQuery UI | position() Method
- JQuery | parseHTML() method
- jQuery | add() method with Example
- jQuery | not() method with Examples
- jQuery | ajaxStart() Method
- JQuery UI | Progressbar method
- jQuery | get() Method
- jQuery | fadeIn() Method
- jQuery | delegate() Method
- jQuery | outerHeight() Method
- jQuery | event.isDefaultPrevented() Method
- jQuery | outerWidth() Method
- jQuery | before() Method
- jQuery | off() Method
- jQuery | html() Method
- jQuery | triggerHandler() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.