The jQuery :button selector selects button elements and input elements with type=”button”. The button element is not selected if we use input=” button” as a selector.
- How to Change the Text of a Button using jQuery?
- How to check a radio button with jQuery?
- How to know which radio button is selected using jQuery?
- jQuery | #id Selector
- jQuery | :lt() Selector
- jQuery | :first Selector
- jQuery | :even Selector
- jQuery | :gt() Selector
- jQuery | * Selector
- jQuery | :odd Selector
- jQuery | :has() Selector with example
- jQuery | :last Selector
- jQuery | :contains() Selector
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.