The after() is an inbuilt function in jQuery which is used to insert content, specified by the parameter for the each selected element in the set of matched element.
Parameter: It accepts a parameter “A” which is either a content or function passed to the method.
Return Value: It returns the selected element with the modification.
In the below code, Element is passing to the method which will get added after the selected element.
In the below code, function is passed to the method that will work after the selected element.
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.interval Property with example
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.off Property
- jQuery | jQuery.support Property
- jQuery | jquery Property
- How to hide div element after few seconds in jQuery ?
- How to call a function automatically after waiting for some time using jQuery?
- How to load jQuery code after loading the page?
- How to call functions after previous function is completed in jQuery ?
- How to reload page after specific seconds in jQuery ?
- How to perform jQuery Callback after submitting the form ?
- How to add <li> class to active and leave it after hover using jQuery ?
- jQuery | prepend() with Examples
- jQuery | dblclick() with Examples
- jQuery | offset() with Examples
- jQuery | children() with Examples
- jQuery | Hide/Show, Toggle and Fading methods with Examples
- jQuery | focusin() with Examples
- jQuery | Animation, Slide methods with Examples
- jQuery | change() with Examples
- jQuery | filter() with Examples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.