Hello geeks, first of all i would like to thanx to geeksforgeeks.
Guyz, you will understand why i am thanking geeksforgeeks after reading my experience.
First round was coading round. there were two question.
1. Knapsack 0-1 problem.
2. A program related to array and hashing.
I have submitted knapsack 0-1 problem fully. i had learned this algorithm from geeksforgeeks.
second problem i have submitted 50% correctly.
Second round was technical round.
I told that my area of interest is object oriented concepts and I know c++.
so he asked me some of the object oriented concept like
What is encapsulation.
Ways to access private data of a class.
Why Java is developed if c++ is already there.
Is multiple inheritance good if not explain.
How to handle exception if it comes in calling of constructor.
What happens if i have a constructor with one argument but i am creating object without any argument.
Then some DBMS related questions.
Third round was HR round here they pointed out my pg pointers
And they pointed out coding rounds that i have won.
And specially they pointed out that i am campus ambassador of geeksforgeeks
This made a great impact in HR round.
Thanks geeksforgees for selecting me as campus ambassador.
Lots of thanks geeksforgeeks because everything that I have learn, all from geeks for geeks.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- JP Morgan Chase and Co Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience | Set 36 (For Internship)
- JP Morgan Chase & Co Interview Experience | Set 3 (Internship)
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience | Set 35 (For Internship)
- JP Morgan Chase & Co Interview Experience | Internship
- JP Morgan Interview Experience | On-Campus for Internship
- JP Morgan Chase and Co Interview Experience for Summer Internship
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMC) Interview Experience | Set 7 (On campus for internship)
- JP Morgan Internship Experience
- JP Morgan Internship Experience (2020 Summer)
- JP Morgan Chase Internship Experience 2019 (On Campus)
- Morgan Stanley Interview | Set 24 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Morgan Stanley Interview | Set 21 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Morgan Stanley Interview | Set 9 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Morgan Stanley Interview (On campus for Internship)