I had an interview Total 6 rounds it took 2days (daily 3-4 hours).
HR who called me from Mumbai and asked directly for F2F.
they asked me from JAVA, TestNG, selenium, Maven, BDD, TDD (as mentioned in resume)
>bufferreader and Input buffer reader difference.
>Maven build lifecycle
>Sting related Question.
>collection (list, LinkedList, Hashmap, Hashtable direct questions)
>how to print reverse of any string (each word also the complete string)
>Rest and SOAP related question
>locater and how to use
Round 2 (Technical + managerial):
> Related to project and framework.
>scenarios based question
>program to print uncommon number for two arrays and storing to the third array.
>discussed joining as well as a package.
Round3 (teleconference: from Mumbai)
>scearios bassed question.
>how to read data from excel, Unix commands related program
>how to create corn job etc.
Round 4:(another day)
VP level, Nothing much technical
>they discuss your role and project also their project(requirement)
>why you want to join, where you want to see your self etc ..
Round 5: ED from the US via teleconferencing
>scenario based question.
>Designing and validating Test cases.
>how you test a screen etc.
>discussion of role.
Again associate level lady, she came for technical.
>program to print common number for two arrays and storing to the third array.
>discussion of role.
>GMAIL login page success and failure scenarios.
>selenium( quit and close difference)
for the second day, they said i will not discuss any technical its just a formal discussion but by going there almost 2 round was completely technical.
- RazorPay Interview Experience | Set 1 (Senior SDET Role)
- JP Morgan Chase & Co Interview Experience for Full time Analyst Role
- J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. Interview Experience for Full Time Analyst Role - Focused Analytics Solutions Team (FAST)
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience | On Campus FTE 2021 for Technology Analyst Role
- JP Morgan Interview Experience for Quantitative and Research Analysis Role
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience for Senior Associate (2-3 Years Experienced)
- Phenom people Interview Experience (PDE-1 role for 1-3yrs experienced)
- Morgan Stanley Interview | Set 27 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Morgan Stanley Interview | (For 2 years experienced)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 128 (For SDET)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 130 (For SDET 1)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 131 (For SDET 1)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 19 (For SDET)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 182 (For SDET 1)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus for SDET)
- Quikr Interview Experience | Set 2 (For SDET)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 252 (For SDET)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 263 (For SDET)
- SnapDeal Interview Experience | Set 17 (For SDET)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 413 (SDET-1 On-Campus Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.