I had an interview Total 6 rounds it took 2days (daily 3-4 hours).
HR who called me from Mumbai and asked directly for F2F.
they asked me from JAVA, TestNG, selenium, Maven, BDD, TDD (as mentioned in resume)
>bufferreader and Input buffer reader difference.
>Maven build lifecycle
>Sting related Question.
>collection (list, LinkedList, Hashmap, Hashtable direct questions)
>how to print reverse of any string (each word also the complete string)
>Rest and SOAP related question
>locater and how to use
Round 2 (Technical + managerial):
> Related to project and framework.
>scenarios based question
>program to print uncommon number for two arrays and storing to the third array.
>discussed joining as well as a package.
Round3 (teleconference: from Mumbai)
>scearios bassed question.
>how to read data from excel, Unix commands related program
>how to create corn job etc.
Round 4:(another day)
VP level, Nothing much technical
>they discuss your role and project also their project(requirement)
>why you want to join, where you want to see your self etc ..
Round 5: ED from the US via teleconferencing
>scenario based question.
>Designing and validating Test cases.
>how you test a screen etc.
>discussion of role.
Again associate level lady, she came for technical.
>program to print common number for two arrays and storing to the third array.
>discussion of role.
>GMAIL login page success and failure scenarios.
>selenium( quit and close difference)
for the second day, they said i will not discuss any technical its just a formal discussion but by going there almost 2 round was completely technical.
- RazorPay Interview Experience | Set 1 (Senior SDET Role)
- Morgan Stanley Interview | Set 27 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Morgan Stanley Interview | (For 2 years experienced)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Cognizant Interview Experience for PAT Role
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 43 (For MTS Role)
- Cisco Interview Experience – Fresher Role (CX-MS)
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience for SES Role 2019
- Cisco Interview Experience – Engineering Role
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 128 (For SDET)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 130 (For SDET 1)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 131 (For SDET 1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 414 (For SDET-1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 252 (For SDET)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 263 (For SDET)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.