JP Morgan Chase Interview Questions
Below is the list of Questions asked in JPMC 1st round of technical F2F interview for a java developer:
1. How to sort a map?
2. Write a singleton class.
3. How to find the number of tables and their columns in SQL db?
4. How to find duplicate strings in a list of string?
5. Difference between comparable and comparator.
6. Write a program to find if a string is a palindrome string.
7. New features in JAVA 7 and 8?
8. What is try with resources?
9. What is multi-catch statement in Java?
10. Difference between REST and SOAP.
11. How to find server crash reasons?
12. How to find server memory?
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Hope this helps in the preparation for the interview for JPMC.