Below is the list of Questions asked in JPMC 1st round of technical F2F interview for a java developer:
1. How to sort a map?
2. Write a singleton class.
3. How to find the number of tables and their columns in SQL db?
4. How to find duplicate strings in a list of string?
5. Difference between comparable and comparator.
6. Write a program to find if a string is a palindrome string.
7. New features in JAVA 7 and 8?
8. What is try with resources?
9. What is multi-catch statement in Java?
10. Difference between REST and SOAP.
11. How to find server crash reasons?
12. How to find server memory?
Hope this helps in the preparation for the interview for JPMC.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.