JP Morgan Chase Interview Questions
Below is the list of Questions asked in JPMC 1st round of technical F2F interview for a java developer:
1. How to sort a map?
2. Write a singleton class.
3. How to find the number of tables and their columns in SQL db?
4. How to find duplicate strings in a list of string?
5. Difference between comparable and comparator.
6. Write a program to find if a string is a palindrome string.
7. New features in JAVA 7 and 8?
8. What is try with resources?
9. What is multi-catch statement in Java?
10. Difference between REST and SOAP.
11. How to find server crash reasons?
12. How to find server memory?
Hope this helps in the preparation for the interview for JPMC.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!