JP Morgan Chase Interview Experience for Java Developer
Tech Stack – Core Java, Web Services, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernates, Oracle SQL & SQL Server
Work Experience – 6 years
Below is the list of questions asked for the First Round of Technical Virtual interview happened on 13th March 2021.
- What is the difference between extending Exception Class & Runtime Exception Class?
- How to restrict Rest API requests to 1000 calls in 5 minutes in java?
- What is a functional interface?
- What is the difference between functional interface and interface? What is the benefit of creating a functional interface concept in java?
- Describe the way you design a Rest API to make it a secured one?
- On which parameters the connection pool size is calculated in Hibernates?
- Significance of @Embeddable and @Embedded annotations?
- How can we achieve a centralized way of exception handling when we have 1000 or more classes in our application?
- What is the use of interceptors?
- Use of profilers and how can we implement in java?
- Difference between Apache Tomcat and IBM WebSphere?
- Use of Comparator?
- What is the use of try with resources?
- How to perform Asynchronous Rest API in java?
- Use of @Transactional annotation?
- Explain the authentication and authorization scheme implemented in your project?
- How can we implement pagination in Hibernates?
- What is the alternative to Synchronized in multi-threading? (How can we avoid deadlocks without using Synchronized methods)
Hope this article paves a way for the preparation.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!