1. Print spiral matrix for non square matrices: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/print-a-given-matrix-in-spiral-form/
2. Modified Josephus problem https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/josephus-problem-set-1-a-on-solution/
Resume screening to check whether you actually did your mentioned projects
I asked them what they worked on at JP Morgan.
Covered a lot of basic CS questions.
DSA – asked how to create and balance a BST given array of unsorted elements; Linked list vs array
DBMS – asked about joins, normalization
OS – what’s a semaphore
OOPS – what are the major OOPS concepts?
COA – what’s the full form of RISC
Projects – few follow up questions
Told me to do a Java certification by Oracle as it’d help my profile and what my plans were for till the next summer.
Asked about the use of ML in his job.
Asked me about difficulties faced during SE project and how resolved them
Asked me what I’d do if I get assigned something I didn’t want to do
Asked her how long she’s been at JP Morgan? And what made her stay that long?
Then asked her how I could improve my resume.
- JP Morgan Chase and Co Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- JP Morgan Chase & Co Interview Experience | Set 3 (Internship)
- JP Morgan Chase and Co Interview Experience for Summer Internship
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMC) Interview Experience | Set 7 (On campus for internship)
- JP Morgan Chase Internship Experience 2019 (On Campus)
- JP Morgan Chase Interview Experience
- JP Morgan Chase and Co Interview Experience
- JP Morgan Chase & Co Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus for FTE)
- JP Morgan Chase and Co. Interview Experience | Software Developer Intern
- JP Morgan Chase (JPMC) Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Analyst profile)
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMC) Interview Experience | (Full time Software Engineer)
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMC) Interview Experience 2018 | (For Data Science Profile)
- JP Morgan Chase Interview Questions
- JP Morgan Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Internship)
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience | Set 35 (For Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.