Round 1: It was an online test. It consisted of two programming questions.
- It was a medium level array question(I don’t exactly remember).
- It was graph question similar to this https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-whether-path-two-cells-matrix/
After Round 1 around 54 were shortlisted for the technical interview process.
Round 2: It was a technical interview. It was on a Zoom call, and we have to write code on hackerRank. Then he asked the languages I code, I told him C++. Then he asked me two coding questions:
- Given an array, print all the pairs which have a sum equal to the given number.
- Given string print, a word with a maximum number of occurrences, and I have to think of all the worst cases. Then he asked me to solve the same question using another approach.
There was a discussion on time and space complexity in both the question.
Then he asked me why do you want to join JPMC and then asked me if I have any questions from him.
After this round, around 26 students were selected, and I was one of them.
Round 3: It was Technical round two. There was a discussion on the resume. He asked me to explain to him my 1st project. As my projects were of ML, so he asked me some basic questions on ML, like how do you handle small datasets, how does Gradient boosting work, and some other fundamental ML questions. Then asked me about my family background and also asked me that you are from Chemical Engineering, so how you gain interest in coding, machine learning.
After this round, we were not told how many students were selected for the HR round, but I was one of them.
Round 4 (HR): This was the HR round. He asked me a couple of things of resume. He then asked me why you want to join JPMC and then asked what you are planning to learn in the next 7-8 months.
I was rejected in the HR round.
- JP Morgan Chase and Co. Interview Experience | Software Developer Intern
- JP Morgan and Chase Interview Experience | On-Campus for Software Developer Profile
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMC) Interview Experience | (Full time Software Engineer)
- JP Morgan Chase and Co Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- JP Morgan Chase and Co Interview Experience
- JP Morgan Chase and Co Interview Experience for Summer Internship
- JP Morgan Chase (JPMC) Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Analyst profile)
- JP Morgan Chase & Co Interview Experience | Set 3 (Internship)
- JP Morgan Chase & Co Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus for FTE)
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMC) Interview Experience | Set 7 (On campus for internship)
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMC) Interview Experience 2018 | (For Data Science Profile)
- JP Morgan Chase Interview Experience
- JP Morgan Chase & Co Interview Experience | Internship
- JP Morgan Chase & Co Interview Experience for Full time Analyst Role
- J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. Interview Experience for Full Time Analyst Role - Focused Analytics Solutions Team (FAST)
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. Interview Experience (Off-Campus Internship drive 2020)
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. Internship Interview Experience (On-Campus 2020)
- JP Morgan Chase Internship Experience 2019 (On Campus)
- JP Morgan Chase Interview Questions
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.