Job-a-thon Mega Event | Job Opportunities for Freshers & Experienced
World’s most trusted Interview preparation portal now giving you an opportunity to hire the best coders! GeeksforGeeks presents the first breakthrough, the world’s biggest event for mega hiring “Job-a-thon Mega Event”. And for the coders to get placed in the top companies like MuSigma, Park+, firstCry, CaratLane, lots of other companies as well.
In this mega event a list of well-known companies will participate to fill their teams, so if you think you are the one, then get yourself registered for this event and give yourself a new year’s gift.
Why should you participate?
Job-a-thon is the ultimate event for coders, the best of the best would be registering for this and giving the contest.
Participating in the same can give you access to 1 Lakh + Jobseekers under one roof. Next-level campaigning to attract the best talent just for your organization.
Who can participate?
- Freshers: Having no experience or in college right now – no issue, these companies also offering internship with PPO opportunities as well.
- Experienced (Up to 7 Years): Those who are already doing well in their respective fields and want a change in career for growth, can participate in this mega event.
This will be a 2 hour 30 minutes long challenge.
This contest consists of 4 parts:
- 3 DSA coding problems – 100 marks
- 5 MCQ on Programming Logic – 25 marks
- 5 MCQ on Logical Reasoning – 25 marks
- 5 MCQ on Quantitative Aptitude – 25 marks
Total 18 questions, Total 175 marks.
Rules for an Organization
- The questions will be shared with the participating organizations beforehand.
- Proper JDs should be shared to tag along with your organization on the events page.
- After the contest, the utmost 100 candidates will be shared in a single go, i.e, We’ll share the data of the 100 top coders (Who registered for your company) with you, once we receive the feedback on the same we will share the next batch with you.
- We will expect regular updates from the organization (capped to 5 working days).
Rules for Candidates
- Questions will be DSA, Programming Logic, Logical reasoning, and Quantitative aptitude based.
- Entries submitted by candidates after the contest is closed, will not be considered.
- Candidates have to register for the contest and for the Job opening they are interested in.
- Only Individual participation is allowed in this Job-a-thon.
- GeeksforGeeks holds the right to disqualify any participant at any stage of the process if the participant(s) are deemed to be acting fraudulently or otherwise.
- In case of any dispute over rankings and leaderboard, the decision of GeeksforGeeks shall be final.
- Interview shortlisting will be done by specific companies based on their own criteria.
- Freshers / Interns – 4th January 2023
- Experienced – 5th January 2023
Brief idea of how the contest would look like: View
Please go through the link for all Job-a-thon details: Job-a-thon
Please Login to comment...