JIO Interview Experience for Graduate Engineer Trainee
Total round: 3 rounds
2 interviews were conducted by the company. The first interview was very easy. The questions were like:
- Introduce yourself
- Explain your projects
- Mention something which is not in your resume, pillars of OOPS.
- Explain all pillars, the Difference between SQL and MySQL,
- What are joins
- Any new technology I recently learned, Normalization in DBMS, Significance of the main function.
- This was basically a screening round and anyone who was confident and was able to communicate nicely was selected.
- After clearing this Round 1 interview 92 candidates were shortlisted from 125 and a written round was conducted that was of moderate difficulty.
- After passing the written round Round 2 interview was conducted after 1 day. Questions were mostly resume based
- What is oops?
- What is the relational model?
- What does java have but C++ does not.
- Difference between union and full outer join.
- What is self-join? When is it used?
- Difference between CSS and Bootstrap.
- SQL MySQL difference.
- Difference between DBMS and RDBMS.
- File system V/S DBMS.
- What is SDLC? It’s phased.
- What is cloud computing?
- Interface in java.
- Specifications of the current phone I am using.
A total of 42 candidates were selected.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...