First round:Aptitude(40 mins)
50 questions consists of Networking, Testing, S/W engg.
Second Round : Technical
Networking:DHCP protcol, Remote connection, Static Ip
Java: Missing number in array, Sort the string in reverse order, constructor, Abstract class, Interface, Inheritance and types
DBMS: complex queries(dealing with NULL values)
Os: synchronization, Deadlocks
Testing: Compatibility test, Performance testing
Web: Cache, Cookies, URL
Automated testing tools
Third round:HR round
final year project
About mini projects
How do you learn new technologies?
- Teradata Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus - Feature Testing Role)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Bharti SoftBank (Hike) Interview Experience | Set 7 (For Automation Testing/Manual Testing)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Cognizant Interview Experience for PAT Role
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 43 (For MTS Role)
- Cisco Interview Experience – Engineering Role
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience for SES Role 2019
- Cisco Interview Experience – Fresher Role (CX-MS)
- Publicis Sapient Interview Experience for the role of QA(On-Campus)
- Infosys Power Programmer Role Interview Experience
- ADP Interview Experience for Member Technical Role | On-Campus
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.