First round:Aptitude(40 mins)
50 questions consists of Networking, Testing, S/W engg.
Second Round : Technical
Networking:DHCP protcol, Remote connection, Static Ip
Java: Missing number in array, Sort the string in reverse order, constructor, Abstract class, Interface, Inheritance and types
DBMS: complex queries(dealing with NULL values)
Os: synchronization, Deadlocks
Testing: Compatibility test, Performance testing
Web: Cache, Cookies, URL
Automated testing tools
Third round:HR round
final year project
About mini projects
How do you learn new technologies?
- Teradata Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus - Feature Testing Role)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Bharti SoftBank (Hike) Interview Experience | Set 7 (For Automation Testing/Manual Testing)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 43 (For MTS Role)
- Infosys Power Programmer Role Interview Experience
- Microchip On-Campus Interview Experience (Software Role)
- JP Morgan Interview experience | SDET Role for Experienced
- RazorPay Interview Experience | Set 1 (Senior SDET Role)
- RedBus Interview Experience | Set 2 (Full stack role)
- Philips interview Experience (Off Campus) for the role of Software Engineer
- Mentor Graphics Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Developer Role)
- Cerner Interview Experience (Off-Campus) for the role of Software Engineer
- Amazon QA role & Support Engineer Intern interview experience
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 90 (Software Engineer role in Bing Team)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 40 (On Campus White Box Testing)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.