a >>>= b Meaning: a = a >>> b
Return value: It returns the number after shifting of bits.
Example 2: Using a variable to store the return value by >>> operator.
- Express Cookie-Parser - Signed and Unsigned Cookies
- Ternary operator vs Null coalescing operator in PHP
- PHP | Ds\Sequence shift() Function
- PHP | Ds\Vector shift() Function
- PHP | Ds\Deque shift() Function
- PHP | SplDoublyLinkedList shift() Function
- Node.js | shift() function
- How to detect “shift+enter” and generate a new line in Textarea?
- How to Shift Inline Elements When Text Bold on Hover using CSS ?
- TypeScript | Array shift() Method
- Vue.js v-on:click.shift Directive
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.