Basic Example of ReferenceError – Invalid assignment left-hand side, run the code and check the console
ReferenceError: Invalid left-hand side in assignment
ReferenceError: invalid assignment left-hand side
Cause of the error: There may be a misunderstanding between the assignment operator and a comparison operator.
Example 1: In this example, “=” operator is misused as “==”, So the error occurred.
Example 2: In this example, the + operator is used with the declaration, So the error has not occurred.
- Server side and Client side Programming
- How to place two div side-by-side of the same height using CSS?
- How to float three div side by side using CSS?
- How to place SVG icons on a round circle side by side to another div using Bootstrap?
- CSS | :invalid Selector
- NodeJs - Handling invalid routes
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.