Used Function: The writeFile() functions is used for writing operation.
writeFile( Path, Data, Callback)
Parameters: This method accepts three parameters as mentioned above and described below:
- Path: It takes in relative path from the program to the text File. If the file is to be created in the same folder as that of the program, then give the name of the file only. If file not exists then new file will be created automatically.
- Data: This argument takes in data which need to write in the file.
- Callback Function: It is the callback function which further has an argument (err). If the operation fails to write the data, err shows the fault.
Learning how to write in a file.
Note: Above script can be run using NodeJs interpreter in terminal.
- Convert Text and Text File to PDF using Python
- How to write bold text using HTML ?
- How to read and write JSON file using Node.js ?
- Python program to reverse the content of a file and store it in another file
- Convert Text file to JSON in Python
- How to delete text from file using preg_replace() function in PHP ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.