- In a method, ‘this’ refers to the owner object.
- Additional information can also be added along with the object method.
Properties: A function may be divided into different property values, which are then combined and returned together.
For Ex: Student function contains the properties:
Return Value: It returns methods/functions stored as object properties.
Example 1: This example use function definition as property value.
Example 2: This example use storing property values and accessing without bracket ().
Example 3: Using function definition as property value and accessing with additional details.
- p5.js | SoundFile Object Installation and Methods
- PHP | Type Casting and Conversion of an Object to an Object of other class
- HTML | DOM Object Object
- How to select first object in object in AngularJS?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.