Syntax Number.MAX_VALUE Number.MIN_VALUE
Both Number.MAX_VALUE and Number.MIN_VALUE returns a numeric value.
- MAX_VALUE has a value of approximately 1.79E+308. The values which are larger Number.MAX_VALUE are termed as Infinity.
- MIN_VALUE has a value of approximately 5e-324. The values which are smaller than Number.MIN_VALUE are termed as underflow values.
- Both MAX_VALUE and MIN_VALUE are static property of Number. Therefore using x.MAX_VALUE or x.MIN_VALUE will return undefined where x is a Number or Number Object.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- jQuery | insertBefore() with Examples
- jQuery | innerWidth() with Example
- jQuery | insertAfter() with Examples
- jQuery | hide() with Examples